Telluride Adaptive Sports Program
COVID-19 Participant Agreement
Para español, haga clic aquí
The Telluride Adaptive Sports Program (TASP) is constantly monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic within our community and across the United States. We are very excited this summer to see that COVID case loads are much lower than we have experienced in previous seasons and we are very excited to re-engage with our staff, volunteers, participants, families, caregivers and partner agencies in a more historically normal atmosphere. Health and safety of our community (that’s you!) has always been at the forefront of our planning within the pandemic. Below are a few things to expect at TASP this summer focused around those health and safety pieces. Please refer to this just before your visit with us as we have created these strategies to toggle forward and back depending on the specific program we are running and the current recommendations locally from our San Miguel County Public Health Department. Please note that this page may be updated throughout the season and if you are registering months out from your time with us you will be held to the safety standards we have in place at the time of your visit, more below;
As of 5/1/22
- Please know that our entire staff and volunteer team are fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- At this time we DO NOT require vaccines for participants in our general day programs. Multi-day camps may require vaccines and/or a pre-arrival testing strategy, please check the camp requirements before applying.
- Masks are encouraged inside TASP owned facilities and vehicles
- If you have booked a private trip with us and you would like to require our staff and volunteer(s) to wear a mask please make that request. We will follow your lead on your comfort.
- Masks can be worn at all times during TASP programming except when on water (lakes, rivers, etc)
- Please do not show up for a scheduled TASP activity if you are feeling unwell or you are sick. We have done away with our daily health screening for COVID-19 but every participant will be required to check in each day with their lead guide
In the event of COVID-19 becoming more prevalent in our community than it currently is now, we will be modifying our above strategies to a stricter approach, similar to what we saw in previous seasons. Again, your participation with us is required to be in accordance with our current to the date policies. Examples we may have to move to are, not all inclusive;
- Stricter vaccine or testing mandates for participation
- Requiring masks indoors that are multi layer medical grade
- Requiring masks outdoors when physical distancing of 6-feet or more can not be achieved
- Electronic daily health screening pre-arrival to TASP and or temperature check upon arrival
Cancellations due directly to COVID-19 will be handled on a case-by-case basis. If you arrive to one of our programs and your time with us has to be canceled due to COVID-19 it is not the responsibility of TASP to accommodate your lodging or transportation due to your trip being cut short.