Due to Covid-19, TASP’s winter registration has changed slightly this season.
PLEASE KNOW WHEN PLANNING YOUR TRIP
- This winter TASP will be offering lessons Tuesday-Saturday. We will be closed on Sunday and Mondays with the following exceptions: open Sunday, Feb 14 and Mondays Dec 28, Mar 8, 15 & 22.
- We are only booking half day lessons at time of registration, but will maintain a waitlist of those interested in full day lessons and will confirm closer to lesson dates as they become available. (Lunch will be the responsibility of the student and/or family.)
Steps to registration:
- STEP 1: Read TASP’s Covid-19 Agreement
- STEP 2: Review TASP’s Covid Dial as it pertains to county regulations and student criteria
- STEP 3: Call 970-728-5010 or email email@example.com to set up a personalized pre-registration conversation with Program Staff who will then send you the registration URL
- STEP 4: Using your individual registration URL complete your registration, down payment, and waivers online
- STEP 5: TASP Staff will be in touch roughly 3-5 days prior to your lesson with final details including current county status level, pre-trip screenings, meeting location, etc
Once your registration is complete, you may then log back in to check lesson dates and verify your balance.
For further discussions you may also contact Tim, our Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-728-3865.