PLEASE KNOW WHEN PLANNING YOUR TRIP
- Registration for Winter Activities with TASP is live! Click blue “register now” button below.
- TASP is proud to be an intentionally smaller adaptive snowsports program. This allows us to customize your experience at TASP with a high level of individualized customer service. In doing so, we have a limited number of adaptive instructors per day, especially during high visitation times. Please try to make your reservation as soon as possible, reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis. Last minute requests or adjustments are extremely difficult to accommodate, our staff will work hard to accommodate all your lesson requests but at times they may not all be possible.
- For greatest availability, we recommend that you book early season for high volume dates and a minimum of 2 months prior to your preferred lesson date for general dates. For full day lessons, you will have the option to have lunch supervised by our instructors or to break from the lesson during that time.
- All food, snacks, lunch and water are the responsibility of participants (& their families) this season.
- TASP has added a distinction on our site concerning lunch for full day lessons. Please look carefully to see if you are selecting a full day lesson WITH lunch supervision or WITHOUT lunch supervision. If you do choose with lunch supervision, please know that the lunch itself is still not included as all participants must either bring their own lunch or funds to purchase their lunch. If you choose without lunch supervision then, in the case of a dependent adult or child, please know it is the responsibility of the family or care team to meet up with the participant to spend the lunch hour with them.
- If the participant is presenting any COVID related symptoms we will suspend the planned activity with TASP and refer to CDC guidance for return to activity parameters.
- Information for registration:
- Review our Covid-19 Agreement prior to registration.
- If you would like to discuss what options are right for you, please contact the office at email@example.com.
- When you register via the link below you will need to complete paperwork, waivers and submit a down payment.
- We look forward to seeing you this season!
For further discussions you may also contact Tim, our Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-728-3865.