PLEASE KNOW WHEN PLANNING YOUR TRIP
Registration for Winter Activities with TASP now live for the season! Link below.
TASP is proud to be an intentionally smaller adaptive program. This allows us to customize your experience at TASP with a high level of individualized customer service. In doing so, we have a limited number of adaptive instructors per day, especially during high visitation times. Please try to make your reservation as soon as possible, reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis. Last minute requests or adjustments are extremely difficult to accommodate. Our staff will work hard to accommodate all your lesson requests but at times they may not all be possible. With that, many days are already on wait list only. As you register, please sign up for the wait list as needed and we will be in touch closer to your projected dates with possible availability.
- For greatest availability, we recommend that you book early season for high volume dates and a minimum of 4 weeks prior to your preferred lesson date for general dates.
- All food, snacks, lunch and water are the responsibility of participants (& their families).
- If the participant is presenting any symptoms of illness we will suspend the planned activity with TASP and refer to CDC guidance for return to activity parameters.
- Information for registration:
- Review our Health Information prior to registration.
- If you would like to discuss what options are right for you, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you register via the link below you will need to complete paperwork, waivers and submit a down payment.
- We look forward to seeing you out with us!
For further discussions you may also contact Tim, our Program Director, at email@example.com or call 970-728-3865.