Join the Telluride Adaptive Sports Program for one of its legendary off-road handcycle camps in the most renowned mountain biking venue on earth: Moab, Utah. Our camps center around accessing world-class, desert-style off-road handcycling and is run in partnership with ReActive Adaptations. Experience the thrill of riding along the legendary trails of slickrock and dirt while benefiting from the coaching of top notch able bodied and disabled riders. Limited hand cycle rentals available.
Moab Reunion – check back for 2024 offering! (Cost $TBD)
- Intermediate to advanced riders only. This camp is intended as a spring conditioning trip to get back in the swing of all things biking after a long winter.
- Camping, trail transportation and breakfast included. Trail buddy not included.
Moab Mania! – Sept 27 – Oct 1, 2023 (Cost $TBD)
Previous hand cycle experience is highly recommended in addition to a high fitness level and hunger for a challenge. Telluride Adaptive Sports Program is the only full time adaptive guide service permitted to guide adaptive riders in Moab with access to over 250 miles of purpose built bike trails, on top of many more miles of multi-use trails. If our camp dates don’t match up with your schedule, please be in touch with TASP to build your own custom Moab biking experience through the season.To receive more information and to register for this unique adventure, please contact Tim McGough at 970-728-3865, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moab Mania Trip Includes:
- 5 nights, 6 days of camping based out of an accessible campground in Moab. Limited camping gear may be rented from TASP with advance notice
- 4 days of desert-style off-road handcycling
- Vehicle support to access trailheads and transport bikes
- World class coaching and trail support every ride
- Free Moab Regional Airport shuttle upon request
- Opportunities to visit Arches and Canyonlands National Parks just a few miles down the road
- Limited handcycle rentals available for $65/day or bring your own
Moab Mania/Reunion Cancellation Policy: TASP requires payment in full at time of registration to confirm your spot. If you cancel within 14 day of the trip you will be refunded half of your trip cost. If you cancel within 48 hours or do not show up, we will retain the full trip payment.
Please call 970.728.3865 for more information!